Fenergo and Accenture join forces to present a target operating model for how commercial and business banks can design their digital client journeys from end-to-end to deliver a better client experience throughout initial client onboarding and throughout the entire client lifecycle.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The top trends in digital transformation and client experience
- Expected regulatory changes in 2019/2020 impacting Client Lifecycle Management
- Target Operating Model: How to design and implement a frictionless, straight through client journey from initial onboarding to ongoing lifecycle management, including the key digital technologies that will make this happen e.g. eSignatures, digital ID&V, biometrics etc.
- Live Demo: What a digital, well-orchestrated and connected Client Onboarding & Lifecycle process looks like
- Conor Coughlan – Chief Marketing Officer, Fenergo
- James Follette – Global Head of Commercial, Business and Retail, Fenergo
- Rachel Woolley – Global AML Manager, Fenergo
- Jonathan Jones – Principle Director, Accenture
- Philippe Guiral, Managing Director, Accenture
To learn more about Fenergo’s Client Lifecycle Management solutions check out our solutions page here.