Loan Fulfilment Management
Fenergo’s Loan Fulfilment Management solution enables the tracking, monitoring and management of collateral, credit conditions, covenants and legal document execution to ensure that the bank is in the best position to manage and minimise any losses in the event of financial difficulties faced by the borrower. Designed for wholesale, commercial and business banks in particular, Fenergo Loan Fulfilment manages the full loan operations, counterparty management and legal execution of the documentations that have been approved by credit, leaving the lending operations team to bring the deal to a full and successful completion.
With Fenergo’s Loan Fulfilment, your institution can:
- Automate the entire collateral and covenant tracking processes, alerting your institution to any chances in circumstances or risk exposure
- Centralise all clients, data, collateral, covenants, legal documentation and exposures in one location to create a 360-degree view of the client and the deal
- Track and manage the fulfilment of conditions precedent, as articulated in the approved credit minute
- Enable the electronic perfection of collateral that has been proposed
- Optimise the management of legal document execution and the tracking of signatures
- Establish and manage conditions subsequent including covenant and corporate actions that will be required post-drawdown of the funds
- Achieve greater transparency into collateral exposures and concentrations
- Obtain more accurate valuations of collateral
- Automate the scheduling of regular and ad-hoc reviews pertaining to collateral, covenants and financials for robust risk and exposure management
- Automate the collateral release process to ensure that full and partial collateral disposals can be achieved
- Enhance operational efficiencies and reduce potential of human error
- Increase compliance and reduce operational risk through exposure management, audit trails, exceptions tracking and previous processes are completed fully before progressing onto next stage.