Collections & Recoveries
The ideal solution for managing non-performing commercial loan books
Fenergo’s market-leading Collections & Recoveries solution brings together the key legal entity data (all connections, borrowings and security information pertaining to the loans) in one place, and enables the efficient execution of industry-standard treatment strategies (such as arrears, provisioning, impairment and recovery strategies), ensuring that every troubled case is managed effectively and efficiently across your institution.
By automating loan portfolio management, Fenergo’s Collections & Recoveries solution provides turnaround strategies that will maximise recoveries, minimise losses and manage the overall loan risk exposure for your institution.
The Fenergo solution is underpinned by a unique combination of:
- key wholesale customer data, loan and security information,
- a rules-driven suite of process strategies,
- a market-leading workflow engine, and
- best-in-class case management technologies.
Fenergo’s Collections & Recoveries solution helps financial institutions to optimise the deployment of these strategies to bring the loan book to a profitable and effective resolution by routing them through the:
- Arrears team
- Restructuring division
- Ensuring adequate provisions and impairments for them
- Recovering the debt.
Available for viewing on one screen, the solution brings together, in one snapshot, all the data attributes that are critical to the management and eventual resolution of troubled loan cases.
With Fenergo’s Collections & Recoveries solution, your financial institution can:
- Generate powerful views of all data pertaining to legal entities, borrowers, loan accounts and security information
- Facilitate earlier intervention on potentially problematic loans
- Decrease loan portfolio risk through proactive exposure management
- Improve overall portfolio performance through effective treatment strategies
- Ensure security title and appropriate management
- Manage the security income (rents) and security valuation
- Ensure effective workforce management
- Reduce loan administration and costs due to improved business processes and data centralisation
- Respond to changing market conditions with the ability to configure all strategies and processes to meet your business demands
- Improve operational governance with comprehensive activity tracking and management, and compliance with regulations through enforced standard processes and loan reviews
- Enable the ringfencing and disposal of assets profitably and efficiently.